Our client, a provider of solutions for systems, products and engineering services in the fields of motorization and control, industrial filtration and automation, is currently seeking a project engineer for its technical department.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the technical services director, you will have as main mandate to design, manufacture and commission hydraulic systems and parts to meet customer needs, in collaboration with the various departments of the company (such as sales, production and operations). As such, you will :
- Meet with clients and support sales representatives in the development of industrial hydraulic systems concepts and solutions ;
- Prepare project and price proposals for clients in conjunction with the sales department ;
- Plan, organize and coordinate activities associated with projects (design, manufacturing, validation and commissioning) and ensure to meet project deadlines and costs as well system performance criteria ;
- Carry out the systems design (select components and produce drawings as needed) ;
- Assume the system start-ups and provide support to the customers ;
- Provide technical support to customers, suppliers and internal staff as needed ;
- Participate in installations tracking ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Show knowledges in industrial hydraulic systems ;
- Proficiency in Autocad and Microsoft Office Software ;
- Good interpersonal skills and being oriented towards service and customer satisfaction ;
- Functional bilingualism (French and English).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.