Our client, a provider of solutions for systems, products and engineering services in the fields of motorization and control, industrial filtration and automation, is currently seeking an automation engineer. project for its technical department.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Technical services director, you will have as main mandate the realization and delivery of automation projects in the field of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical positioning. Creative and innovative, you will find simple and cost-effective solutions to meet customer needs. As such, you will :
- Prepare automation proposals for customers ;
- Plan, organize and coordinate activities associated with projects ;
- Organize your work to meet project deadlines and costs as well systems performance criteria ;
- Perform the control panel design ;
- Perform the programming of PLCs and human-machine interfaces (Allen-Bradley, Parker, etc.) ;
- Create electrical drawings ;
- Select the components (servo motor, electromechanical actuator, etc.) ;
- Assume system start-up and offer support to the customers ;
- Participate in installations tracking ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in automated production engineering, electrical engineering, or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Good knowledges in programmable controllers and human-machine interfaces (Allen-Bradley, Parker, etc.) ;
- Proficiency in Autocad software and Microsoft Office ;
- Knowledges in servomotors and the electrical code will be considered as an asset ;
- Bilingualism (French and English written and spoken).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.