Our client, an important supplier of logistic services, IT applications and healthcare automation solutions in the Canadian market, offering a range of integrated solutions through various business units, is currently looking, for his automation division, for a support analyst.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Technical Help Desk supervisor, you will have as main mandate to perform troubleshooting and resolving issues related to mechanical failures, computer hardware failures, software failures, network problems and user issues, and supports new client implementations. You must exercise independent judgment to determine the source of the problem and the most appropriate way to resolve. You will also have to take decisions to assure maximum uptime for the equipment and be able to close over 70% of incoming tickets. As such, you will :
- Providing hardware/software support in a Windows environment with advanced knowledge of supporting Microsoft Windows suite ;
- Monitor the incoming call queue and answer calls to maintain established service levels ;
- Record and/or maintain accurate information within ticketing system for all Automation devices ;
- Properly document all customer interactions and troubleshooting actions into the department’s call tracking system ;
- Manage open calls to ensure appropriate resolution time ;
- Able to acquire technical knowledge for all new products and solutions that need to be supported ;
- Remotely assist and support field service technicians ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your function.
- DEC in computer science, electronics, robotics or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum of one year related experience, preferable in a customer service environment ;
- Bilingual conversational French & English – oral & written ;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint...) and Windows applications ;
- Knowledge of remote access software (TeamViewer, Remote Desktop, …) ;
- Experience in robotics or biomedical equipment also the knowledge in databases like SQL, Oracle and HL7 (an asset) ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, creative, self-motivated ;
- Ability to work independently and in some stressful condition ;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills ;
- Excellent organization skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task ;
- Team player always ready to aid peers and supervisor in reaching personal and team goals.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.