Our client, a major supplier in telecommunications, offering a variety of services such as business telephony, high speed Internet by cable, by FTTN as well as by optical fiber, is currently seeking, to continue its growth, for an IT support technician .
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the service manager and in collaboration with the network administrator, you will have as main mandate to support customers for technical problems. In addition, your will ensure the proper functioning and optimization of the company's technological solutions and to support the network administrator. As such, you will :
- Provide customer support ( remote and face-to-face) regarding the management, installation, configuration and maintenance of their IT, networking, and telephony tools ;
- Participate in technological platforms, organizational infrastructure, and customer’s update ;
- Establish and maintain up to date the documentation of internal infrastructures and those of customers ;
- Analyze the information given by customers to identify problems and find possible solutions in collaboration with team members ;
- Assist the network administrator in the management, maintenance, and optimization of our infrastructures;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC or AEC en computer sciences or any other relevant training ;
- Excellent skills in problem solving ;
- Experience in customer service ;
- Good understanding of software and software technologies ;
- Knowledges of Microsoft Windows Servers 2012 and followings ;
- Basic knowledges in network ;
- Show empathy, have exellent listening skills and a lot of tact ;
- Having a valid driving license.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.