Our client, a company specialized in the manufacture and installation of reinforcing steel, intended mainly for the construction of buildings and civil engineering works, is currently looking for a site technician to participate in a large-scale project in the Quebec City region.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the site superintendent, you will have as main mandate to support the project team in the management of changes, the project administrative follow-up and other related tasks. As such, you will :
- Ensure the follow-up on all changes of directives ;
- Document, take photos and write site memos for all non-contractual work ;
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of site memos (signature by the contractor, issuance of the amendment and payment) ;
- Assist professionals when receiving merchandise (delivery slips follow-up) ;
- Document and shoot work progress daily and confirm by email the delivery of completed sectors ;
- Attend coordination and health and safety meetings ;
- Redact a site journal with pictures (weather, number of workers, sectors worked, problems encountered, etc.) ;
- Record the hours worked on the site and ensure that all workers enter their time in the mobile application ;
- Complete quality insurance reports ;
- Place orders for the project and ensure administrative follow-up (purchase order, receipt, and invoice follow-up) ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC in civil engineering or any other relevant training ;
- Ability to manage tasks according to priorities ;
- Have basics knowledges in reinforcing steel (an asset) ;
- Knowledges in Autocad software (an asset).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.