Our client is a consulting firm that has built a solid reputation in the field of building mechanics and electricity, energy efficiency and sustainable buildings, offering project analysis and support services, promoting energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gases while respecting the needs and comfort of users such as energy studies, commissioning, recommissioning and support for the ecological certification of buildings (WELL, LEED et BOMA BEST). In order to continue his growth, the company is currently looking for a building mechanical engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the general director, you will have as main mandate to provide technical support for recommissioning projects for existing buildings. As such, you will :
- Train and transfer knowledge to the team ;
- Carry out the technical survey of the mechanical and electrical systems, on site or remotely ;
- Investigate the mechanical, electrical and control systems ;
- Carry out and validate energy balances ;
- Perform and validate savings calculations for energy efficiency measures ;
- Evaluate and validate the costs of energy efficiency measures ;
- Write and validate technical reports ;
- Carry out project management ;
- Ensure communication with the client and the various stakeholders
- Carry out project estimation ;
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your function.
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or any other relevant university education ;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience ;
- Experience in re-commissioning, evaluating energy efficiency measures, operating and maintaining HVAC systems will be considered an important asset ;
- Very good command of written and spoken French and English ;
- Knowledge of refrigeration and PLC programming will be an asset ;
- Possess a valid driver's license ;
- Good autonomy, sense of responsibility and initiative, great curiosity and a desire to continuously learn.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.