Our client, a consulting firm offering a world-class solution to support companies in their activities of planning, organization, and control of inventories, purchases and maintenance of strategic assets, such as production equipment, vehicles , real estate assets, buildings, biomedical equipment, and IT parks is currently looking for a Back-End developer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the data integration director, you will have as main mandate to participate in API project developement of the company application for B2B integration projects via Web Services. In addition, you will create new services to extend the functionality of the API, improve existing services and include security layer. As such, you will :
- Work on the delivery of assigned projects through all stages of the projects ;
- Participate in the architecture, analysis and design of software components ;
- Participate in R&D, redesign and optimization of the code ;
- Meet up to the implementation of connectors between the company’s software and the systems originating from stakeholders and customers ;
- Diagnose technical issues ;
- Participate in design reviews ;
- Produce and maintain source code, diagrams and documentation as needed ;
- Perfom technological watch on the latest web technologies ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in computer engineering, computer science, DEC in computer science or any other pertinent training ;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in .NET programming ;
- Experience in web services / API development ;
- Knowledges of different API types (REST, RPC, etc.) ;
- Knowledges of SQL ;
- Experience with Entity Framework and Test-driven development process will be considered as an asset.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.