Our client, an architectural company firmly established in Quebec for over 30 years, with many major achievements in the residential and institutional sectors, is currently looking for an architectural technician.
Nature of position
Within a dynamic team of architects and project managers, your will have as main mandate to prepare technical drawings and participate in the design of different types of. As such, you will :
- Design and produce technical details respecting construction standards and company design requirements ;
- Produce technical drawings from design and instruction drawings ;
- Prepare, in collaboration with the project managers, architectural documents, elevations and details in accordance with the progress of the projects ;
- Solve technical problems and participate in the technical design and production of plans and specifications in accordance with established standards ;
- Carry out product research and support designers and architects in the choice of materials and construction systems ;
- Prepare valuation files, search for comparable and update databases ;
- Collaborate in the coordination and management of construction documents and site administration ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC in architectural technology or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in architecture ;
- Excellent knowledges in Autocad software ;
- Knowledges of applicable codes and regulations ;
- Experience in site supervision and administration ;
- Knowledges in Revit software (an asset).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.