Our client, a technology company offering software suites designed to modernize the forest products processing manufacturing industry, enabling their clients to be among the most innovative in the industry and counting on a North American clientele, is currently looking for a full stack developer.
Nature of position
In collaboration with the development team, you will have as main mandate to participate in the design of innovative application that will allow them to improve the daily live of people who work in customer’s factories. In addition, you will be involved in the continuous improvment of the product range. As such, you will :
- Develop necessary softwares to achieve the company vision ;
- Participate in the design and program the applications ;
- Contribute to the technological choices;
- Ensure the monitoring of good developement practices ;
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and help improve team practices ;
- Carry out technological watch on the latest Web technologies ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Experience with C#, .NET, Java, SQL, SSRS, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, REST API et Docker ;
- Experience with Visual Studio ;
- Knowledges of the programming concepts SOLID, TDD, DDD, Clean Code, Clean Architecture ;
- The experience in a Scrum Master role will be an asset ;
- Experience / understanding / interest with Microsoft SQL Serveur, RabbitMQ, SignalR, Power BI, Services Cloud Microsoft, Azure, plateforme Azure Devops, Machine Learning, CI/CD, Infra As Code.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.