Our client is a world leader in the development of design, manufacture, and marketing of advances industrial equipment for the defense, metallurgy, mining, additive manufacturing, 3D printing industries, oils and gas and the environment. Currently, our client is looking for a process and production engineer for its metallic powder division.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the business development Vice-President, you will have as main mandate to coordinate the production of a new range product (metallic powder) and actively work on the continuous improvement of production processes and procedures. In addition, you will be the primary link between production, quality, sales, human resources, purchasing, accounting, engineering / projects and senior management. As such you will :
- Supervise the production operations and ensure human resources management ;
- Plan the production ;
- Set out the human and material resources according to the volume and the book order ;
- Put in place and follow the performance indicators ;
- Manage the production operation grow and develop the production force ;
- Manage inventories of raw materials and consumables ;
- Reinforce the application of existing industrial health & safety and hygiene rules ;
- Reinforce the application of the traceability system rules and the good working practices ;
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives ;
- Ensure that the quality of products is delivered on time to customers ;
- Ensure that the manufacturing process is, or will be, efficient and cost-optimized ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in engineering in a relevant field or any other pertinent training ;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience ;
- Have experience in an environment ISO 9001 or AS9100 (an asset) ;
- Show leadership, a positive attitude and be a good communicator ;
- Be available to do rare and shorts international travel ;
- Have a good team managment skills ;
- Bilingualism in french and english (spoken and written).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.