Our client, a worldwide company specialized in design and manufacturing of low and medium voltage power equipment also in the of renewable electrical energy production, is currently looking for an electrical project engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the engineering director, you will have as main mandate to participate in differents projects management related to the solutions and equipment offered by the company. As such, you will :
- Carry out the equipment electrical design of the equipment ;
- Analyze and resolve the various problems encountered ;
- Technically support the team of designers ;
- Provide technical assistance to after-sales service and customers ;
- Make sure to meet deadlines and project costs as well as system performance criteria ;
- Ensure that the concepts developed are technically feasible at the best cost and ensuring maximum reliability. If necessary, consult the after-sales service, the manufacturing workshop and / or the suppliers ;
- Provide technical assistance to the workshop during the assembly and start-up of equipment ;
- Occasionally participate in the start-up of equipment at customers' premises (in Canada and outside the country) ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in electrical engineering or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Member of "l’Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec" ;
- Proficiency in French and English (written and spoken) ;
- Show experience or a keen interest in power electricity ;
- Easy to communicate and work in a team.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.