Our client, a worldwide company specialized in design and manufacturing of low and medium voltage power equipment also in the of renewable electrical energy production, is currently looking for a project manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the international operations and product development vice-president, you will have as main mandate be to plan, organize, manage and control various projects related to solutions and equipment offered by the company. As such, you will :
- Lead the engineering work and the preparation of technical specifications;
- Perform performance calculations for electrical equipment ;
- Find suppliers and establish lasting contacts with them ;
- Participate in project planning and establish deadlines ;
- Review, comment and annotate engineering drawings ;
- Manage communications with customers ;
- Participate in the establishment of budgets for various projects and produce several reports ;
- Coordinate site visits ;
- Ensure the production of the project and monitor it ;
- Ensure compliance with established deadlines (respect of delivery deadlines) ;
- Ensure the administrative aspect of projects : reports, notice of changes and / or extras or any other amendment to the project ;
- Participate when required in the monitoring, testing and commissioning of equipment ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of pertinent experience ;
- Member of "l’Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec" ;
- Mastery of French and English (spoken and written) ;
- Be available for occasional trips to work sites outside the Quebec City region ;
- Proficiency in the following softwares : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project ;
- Experience in the production of electrical energy (wind, hydroelectric, etc.) as well as in welding processes will be considered an asset ;
- Easy to communicate and work in a team.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.