Our client, a company specializing in the sale and distribution of medical supplies and instruments across Canada, is currently seeking a Service Technician.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the technology director, you will have as main mandate to ensure the technical support for the maintenance and repair of medical equipment distributed by the company. As such, you will :
- Travel and meet the needs of our customers and offer them courteous and professional technical support ;
- Train and support customers in the maintenance and the use of the equipement ;
- Ensure preventive maintenance of devices in connection with internal procedures ;
- Update devices and softwares ;
- Evaluate diagnostics to define preventive or corrective maintenance needs and carry out repairs to equipment, software or systems, when required ;
- Diagnose and repair electronic problems ;
- Prepare and write service reports in connection with internal procedures ;
- Participate in the continuous improvment of the à l’amélioration continue des pratiques départementales de l’entreprise ;
- Collaborate with the entire team to ensure the optimization of the service offered to customers ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC in electrical engineering, industrial electronic, electronic, DEP in electromechanic of automated systems, or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 5 years of pertinent experience ;
- Excellent interpersonal customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively with people from differents backgrounds ;
- Good skills in written and oral communication ;
- Good knowledges in electronics ;
- Have a car and a valid driving license (car provided y the company) ;
- Show a positive attitude, focused on the client and the team ;
- Good knowledges in french and english written and spoken ;
- Have or be in a way to get a Canadian passport.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.