Our client, a company positioned among the leaders in its industry, is currently looking for a Production line manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervison of the principal line managers, your main mandate will be to develop and lead your team of operators to maximize productivity and efficiency on the line, while having a winning team engaged and ensuring safe work environment. You will play a key role in ensuring the proper functioning of a high-speed production line. As such, you will :
- Ensure performance improvement and cost reduction of its production line using continuous improvement tools ;
- Monitor the performance indicators of its production line and their improvement ;
- Support the development and improvement of the departmental training plan to ensure a level of team performance on an ongoing basis ;
- Ensure proper respect of the collective agreement in its sector, as well as the follow-up of the management of the labor relations files which follow ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in engineering, operations management, administration or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial environment, preferably ;
- Good knowledge and understanding of packaging and maintenance processes ;
- Ability to extract, evaluate and use data to improve processes in applicable systems ;
- Experience in a unionized environment (an asset) ;
- Experience in a leadership position (an asset) ;
- Be available to work on differents quarters of work.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.