Our client, a manufacturing company specialized in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of customs industrial equipments, and 5S workspace layouts, is currently looking for a mechanical technician.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the project manager, you will have as main mandate to perform the equipments design in accordance with the client needs, while providing manufacturing support and working closely with the differents stake holders of the company. As such, you will :
- Evaluate with your colleagues the technical feasibility of the concepts requested ;
- Conceive complex mechanical equipment ;
- Participate in new products development ;
- Develop plans, drawings and technical quotes ;
- Maintain the list of materials for the equipment design ;
- Produce and keep update the maintenance manuals ;
- Communicate with the suppliers if needed to ensure that the best components are obtained ;
- Update the technical drawings of existing products ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC in mechanical engineering, DEP in industrial design, or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 5 years of pertinente experience in design ;
- Knowledges of the design software SolidWorks ;
- Good knowledges of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.