Our client, a manufacturing company of metallic products, firmly established in Quebec, is currently looking for a purchaser.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the management of the company, your will have as main mandate to ensure the purchases of products, equipment and supplies, all at the best possible cost, in addition to ensuring the efficiency of the management system. of inventory. As such, you will :
- Negotiate prices and conclude supply agreements with the various suppliers ;
- Purchase and monitor equipment ;
- Place orders with suppliers ;
- Follow up on the order book for undelivered equipment ;
- Manage the material inventory ;
- Perform analyzes of requests for tenders ;
- Check and approve invoices ;
- Constantly seek the best suppliers for existing products
- Maintain data on products and suppliers in the computer system ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC in administrative techniques, AEC in supply management, or any other pertinent training ;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Functionnal bilingualism (spoken and written) is an asset .
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.