Our client is a manufacturing company specializing in the manufacture of parts for the automotive sector, with clients in North America, Europe, and Asia. They are currently looking for manufacturing projects engineer for their state-of-the-art facilities.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the value-added manager, you will have the mandate to analyze, design, develop and test concepts or processes in order to improve the efficiency of the various manufacturing sectors and this, for all equipments and tools. As such, you will :
- Carry out changes and modifications required to maintain and improve production equipment ;
- Carry out the testing of new equipment concepts, tooling and prototypes ;
- Provide technical support to the various departments in the plant ;
- Perform analysis and interpret data to diagnose problems on existing production equipment ;
- Perform liaise with external suppliers of equipment, processes and products to improve productivity ;
- Occasional travel required ;
- Participate in continuous improvement projects ;
- Design and validation of 3D and 2D drawings on SolidWorks software ;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant engineering studies ;
- Minimum of two year of experience in a manufacturing environment ;
- Knowledge of SolidWorks software ;
- Computer skills and bilingualism ;
- Structured, autonomous and motivated.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.