Our client, a company specialized in the development, manufacture, sale and commissioning of vision instruments for the forest products processing industry, is currently seeking for a computer technician.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, your main mandate will be to troubleshoot and resolve problems related to computer hardware failures, software failures, network and user problems, as well as customer support. As such you will :
- Responsible for assembling, configuring and verifying computer equipment for company projects ;
- Diagnose and resolve problems with computer hardware, networks, operating systems and software ;
- Assist with upgrades to systems already in deployment ;
- Provide technical support and training to internal and external customers ;
- Perform user account management in different systems;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Degree in computer technology, computer infrastructure, network management, or any other combination of relevant education and experience ;
- Knowledge of computer equipment ;
- Knowledge in installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019 operating systems ;
- TCP/IP networking experience ;
- Knowledge of Powershell and Batch scripting language (an asset) ;
- Knowledge of Linux (an asset) ;
- Bilingualism in written and spoken French and English.
Salary and condition
Competitive and negotiable salary depending on the candidate.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.