We are a company that specializes in the recruitment of human resources (managers, engineers, technical managers, engineering technology, information technology, sales representatives, procurement, and technical trades) as well as career management and we are currently looking for our offices in Québec for a recruiter.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the management team and in collaboration with the recruitment team in place, your mandate will be to recruit various positions for our clients in addition to ensuring the maintenance of healthy relationships with our business clients. . As such, you will see:
- Develop the recruitment strategy for each mandate and find the most effective methods to find the best candidates ;
- Search and pre-select candidates using the various tools at your disposal (LinkedIn, Indeed, direct approach, etc.) ;
- Act as an ambassador of our clients to potential candidates in order to intelligently sell job opportunities and positively influence candidates to be part of the recruitment process;
- Screening and evaluating candidates and scheduling interviews with employers;
- Develop and integrate various social media such as LinkedIn and other tools related to web 2.0 in the recruitment process;
- Advise corporate clients on the smooth running of the recruitment process, the choice of successful candidates, the conditions of employment, etc. ;
- Manage the pre-employment investigation process and the taking of professional references;
- Stay on the lookout for new recruiting trends and new tools available ;
- Ensure compliance with laws, labor standards and work processes ;
- Participate in the maintenance and development of the company's clientele ;
- Carry out any other tasks compatible with your functions.
- University or college diploma in a relevant field ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment ;
- Strong research, networking, social media, customer service and professional exploration skills ;
- Possess strong communication skills ;
- Good command of French and English, written and oral.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.