Our client, a consulting firm offering a world-class solution to support companies in their activities of planning, organization, and control of inventories, purchases and maintenance of strategic assets, such as production equipment, vehicles , real estate assets, buildings, biomedical equipment, and IT parks is currently looking for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Quality Assurance Coordinator, you will play an important role in the company's product development process. To achieve this, your main mandate will be to perform manual tests before the launch of the features, and to use scripts to automate certain tests. As such, you will :
- Design and execute test plans ;
- Execute manual tests ;
- Participate in the improvement of testing strategies within the development team ;
- Identify opportunities and approaches for the development of automated tests and regression tests ;
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of problems encountered to support the support team ;
- Interact with the development team and follow up on corrections ;
- Support the implementation team ;
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of tools and procedures to increase the productivity of software development ;
- Write documentation ;
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of the software ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree or DEC in a relevant discipline ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in software quality assurance ;
- Knowledge of testing techniques and strategies ;
- Excellent French spoken and written ;
- English Spoken and written (an asset) ;
- Attention to detail and autonomy.
Salary and condition
Competitive and negotiable salary depending on the candidate.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.