Our client, a consulting firm offering a world-class solution to support companies in their activities of planning, organization, and control of inventories, purchases and maintenance of strategic assets, such as production equipment, vehicles, real estate assets, buildings, biomedical equipment, and IT parks is currently looking for a customer service agent.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the customer service manager and as part of an Agile team, your primary mandate will be to be the first point of contact for customers requiring technical assistance by phone or email and to serve them in a timely, courteous and professional manner. You will assist customers seeking answers to their questions about our software and you will be responsible for diagnosing, resolving and documenting level 1 problems in the Jira Service management software. As such, you will :
- Respond to customer inquiries about the CMMS software and its front-line modules ;
- Install and update the software and its components ;
- Perform server migration for the software and its components ;
- Deliver and install interface developments with other systems at our customers ;
- Participate in the Agile customer service team and contribute to its evolution ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Bilingualism in French and English (spoken and written) ;
- Strong customer service skills ;
- Excellent communication skills ;
- Strong ability to learn and be innovative ;
- Good professional image and attitude required.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.