Our client, a dynamic company specializing in the development and manufacturing of a wide range of unique videoconferencing products that facilitate online communications within companies, as well as in the fields of telemedicine and distance education. The company has a network of distributors and integrators specialized in the audio-visual market and sells its products in more than 50 countries.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for the development and design of new products according to the company's design criteria and standards. As such you will :
- Participate in product feasibility studies ;
- Participate in the design of printed circuits, schematic entry, research and selection of electronic components, verification of placement and routing ;
- Perform electrical and thermal simulations ;
- Take charge of the list of parts and multi-source components ;
- Perform prototype validation ;
- Provide production support ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or other relevant education ;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) ;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant design experience ;
- Knowledge of Altium software ;
- Good knowledge of electronic circuit measurement equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter) ;
- Able to work in a team and have initiative and autonomy ;
- Experience in video signals / image processing (an asset).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.